Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Stinkface Romance and Raunch
















A revealing video of two lovers who take their time sniffing and huffing on each other's ripe ass, feet, farts, dirty socks, sneakers, unwashed briefs, stink fingers and cheesy foreskins. Later, they alternate between kissing, burping, rimming and more sniffing in an obvious romantic stupor as they continue to offer each other the deepest pleasures found in smelling and tasting the male body in heat.

23 comments:

  1. hey fella, this clip is from pigprod. im intrigued how you know how to download these clips, these fart clips are amazing. can you possibly send me this clip to my email address if I give you it as they sometimes delete the clips on these sites. also do you have the other fart clips of the two skinheads in the derelict building. would be so grateful if you can send me them to my email addy, cheers, ste

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this from another fetish site? 9 I notice it says fetish material, gay porn" in the bottom right hand side), can you tell me the exact site and if there is many other new fart kink on there?. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one hot video and pushes all of my buttons. Two hot pigs, uncut cock, rim char and farts and stink everywhere. More please!!

    SF Bear Guy from SD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh i totally agree mate, love it so much..wish I knew which site this was downloaded from (but not the original one which is pigprod) ..do you know any other site that has guys face farting like these two do. awesome!!! do you get to do much face farting with any guys. I do...always with my partner..we both love doing it..so kinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you for that link! you are the best!

      Delete
    2. I tried clicking on the link but it did not work so I copied and pasted. I pressed enter but it took me to some page with links to random stuff.

      Delete
    3. Click the play button at the top of this posting in the first "picture." (Once you've gotten this far, there is no "link" to click.

      Delete
  6. Yes, I have a regular stink buddy who takes directly in the face/mouth, nose every fart I have available, no advanced notice necessary. He's usually already eating my hole when I feel the need to release gas. It's so easy and convenient not to have to worry about offending this dude with my natural gas, no fracking required. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I just see pics...no videos..just pics? Amid doing something wrong? Looks do fucking hot, I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watch it on a computer or else, figure out which app you need to play video on your phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addendum...I recently discovered on my Android phone that Google Chrome plays these videos.

      Delete
  9. Love sniffing a very hairy smelly mancunt.Te best aphrodisiac.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love getting this way with other men ;@)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Males being males. Men being men. Pigs being pigs! Fuckin' OINK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy fuck, here’s more proof that males are not truly part of the human race but rather somewhere down there way below females and maybe just above the animals. Sure they give in to societal pressure to obsessively bathe, shave and ‘dress for success’ but the sperm and testosterone their nutsacs pump out slam their brains with signals as to where the true affirmation of manhood lies. These dudes have no shame getting filmed giving in to their biological instinct to rut like pigs in heat and every guy arching is jealous even if he won’t admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trop bonne cette video ptin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love smeg, wish I had a buddy to share with. Anyone in St Pete fla?

    ReplyDelete
  15. ever wonder why you are so hot as
    you jack off and cum m the great hot male shithole stench???mmmmmmm. I fuckin love it...best cums of my life sniffing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love dirty,skidmarked jeans,jocks,footy shorts.....can anyone help me out.........thanks...

    ReplyDelete