Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

FUCK, it stinks!












7 comments:

  1. You have the best blog ever! I used to follow you on tumblr and now I follow you on here. You have the exact same like I do and your videos are super hot!! You can email me anytime dustindances@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just about cum when he says OH YEAH! OH YEAH! this is one of the hottest vids I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is the fucking best! I am a fag and I will admit I fucking love the smell and taste of a hot fuckers shit. Love eating it ! FUCK YES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, stud!! Thanks for suggesting this one--fucking hot. Love to work a hot man's hole, especially a verbal stud who is enjoying the nasty sweaty time as much as I am--Men getting nasty with other HOT MEN!! HOT1 HOT1 AND OH YEAH HOT1

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s the guy from Pig Sty Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE 2 hot guys and I'd press my nose DEEP into BOTH those assholes to inhale then eat. I love the smell and taste of man-ass!!! I could live off their cum as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this FUCKING HOT video! I wish I was the guy sniffing; I've been shoving fingers up my ripe hole thinking about smelling that guys hole. Do you remember who the guy is getting sniffed? I think the sniffer is Brian-Mark, but I can't find this video or the guy getting sniffed!

    ReplyDelete