Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Updated: Sniffin' shithole. Fuck! (2 videos)






This dad savors the smell of a man's crack before and after sticking is mouth and tongue into the stink.










This is a beautiful video of guys sticking their noses directly into the manstink before and during  rim sessions with funky male shitholes.  There are men like me that really get off on the sniffing and almost hate to lick the stink away.

10 comments:

  1. This is one of the hottest ass eating and sniffing I have ever seen wish you could find more thanks Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right so beautiful :) wish them a good time! bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very hot video! Especially the first ass sniffer! That's me when smelling a hot, ripe ass! Enjoying and loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the last guy! Looks like he's cuddle to the ass, like it was a pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I could find a video where there is no licking, just sniffing ripe sour butthole odor. I hate to see a tongue cleaning up that wonderful stinky butt juice. It doesn't stink after cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. does anyone know what movie the first clip is from

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the first clip, I don't know the title, but the sniffer is Rafael Alancar and the dude getting his ass inhaled Dick Caber, so you could do a video search on that info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last clip is the hottest! I love rubbing my face and nose in a smooth stinky butt and licking his dirty hole!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moi aussi j'aime ça. Comme Alencar, j'aime bien reniffler le trou longuement pour m'imprégner de son odeur, puis y enfoncer mon nez pour le frotter dans ces lèvres chaudes et odorantes. Et ensuite le lécher longuement pour le gouter à fond.

    ReplyDelete