Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dude, it's called a shithole and it stinks









Yep, it's a dude's shithole, just admit it, stuck your nose up as far as it will go, rub it around a little, and then enjoy the male stench all day long. Never insult it with female references.

5 comments:

  1. YES , I want to be next to smell and taste tht man hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,pls.I'd LOVE to smell it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searched everywhere to find this scene and couldn't! Looks like Eddie Stone but can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone know where the full video is? please link it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing smells better than a sweaty, dirty twink-hole! I love boy-shit up my nose and on my tongue!

    ReplyDelete