Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Muscle Dude Dumps In The Locker Room ShitStall

























There's just something so sexy about a guy on the toilet.


He's proud of his body and wants you to watch him shit, but prefers to remain anonymous.




Guys like this often leave their byproduct behind in the gym shitcan, unflushed with no toilet paper to obscure their proud accomplishment. I know, because I've encountered their anonymous displays and taken a piss on their manly dumps, ever so respectfully. One of these masterpieces managed to stay on display for several hours, as several guys entered the stall to piss on it, but didn't flush (out of respect, assume.)

7 comments:

  1. so fuckin hot man!
    Respect. I would do the same and leave it there for all to admire. Bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bluecollarcigar@mail.comDecember 7, 2015 at 10:25 AM

    Same here - my biggest dumps always go unflushed so the next shitter can check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just hooked up with him last night. what a piggy time :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be giving this guy a blumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, no man has a clean ass after a dump, even if he's a good wiper

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I found a proud shit in the bowl, I'd be honored to sit and shit on top of it!

    ReplyDelete