Hello men! I want to sit on your face and make you inhale my
ripe funky ass! It stinks so fine, stick
your nose in deep. Then clean the funky
toejam that accumulated on my cheesy feet during the day. After that, lick my sweaty balls and reeking
pits and then drain my cock as I take a dump on the shitcan.
After a long day of hiking in the backwoods, pissing on
trees, FARTING and dumping out in the brisk open air, let's set up camp, strip,
compare the stains in our dirty shorts, cum on our skids, and let it all hang
out in an obscene display of raw MANHOOD!
Next day, we trade shorts, stinking socks and t-shirts, and resume our
hike. But hold on dude; I gotta take another crap to lighten my load.
I like to beat my meat while I sniff the pits, stinkholes,
feet, and farts of good-looking unpretentious masculine sweaty and smelly
dudes. I LIKE TO FART in their faces as
they rim my stinking hole. I like to
grunt a log out while uttering single syllable four-letter words, squatting on
the toilet while they suck me off. Big
plus if they can eat my stinky pits and toejam beforehand and then sniff my
unintentional skids afterwards.
I got this way from hanging out in testosterone laden men's
locker rooms at a young age, and experienced male feet that smelled so ripe and
reeked so bad they made me gag. Male body odor from a sea of pits and cocks
that gave off the heady odor of smegma, with balls that smelled of semen, fresh
and dried. Musky male ass that revealed the pungent odor from the moist cracks that had seen there share of
normal “wear and tear” during the day.
Nude guys pissing into exposed urinals and farting freely, getting stink
finger by scratching at their smelly assholes.
Guys shitting side by side in open, latrine-style crappers. farting and
pissing with their skanky skidmarked shorts and jockstraps hanging around their
hairy ankles and bare feet.
Favorite words while having sweaty smelly MANSEX:Stink.
spit, fart, funk, ripe, reek, rank, raunch, piss, cum, cheese, suck, fuck.



My life since early boyhood. Masturbating with friends as we shit together in communal outhouses. Experimenting with each other sexually after lights out, pissing and farting and shitting was part of the package.
ReplyDeletefuck man so hot, love to sniff ur hot farts as you sit on my face.
ReplyDelete