Bottom dude: "Smellin' that ripe dirty ass...fuckin' smellin' that shithole."
Top dude:"Rub that fuckin' nose over it man, take a good whiff, man."
Two verbal dudes and a rim seat.
If you like this, check out one you may like even better, "Sniff My Smelly Ass"
Click for an earlier similar videos pf smelly ass sniff sessions, next:
sniffmyanus.blogspot.com/2013/02/smell-that-ass.html
http://sniffmyanus.blogspot.com/2013/02/sniff-my-smelly-ass.html



Hey man, do you know what the name of this video or the actors in it is?
ReplyDeleteSorry man, I have no idea.
ReplyDeleteHow can I see these vids? I don't see a link to click
ReplyDeleteUse a computer instead of a phone.
ReplyDeleteWho's on Skype? Drop your contacts we can have a Cam2Cam session.
ReplyDeletelets c2c stud. love ripe shitholes
Deleteskype:andre.davis75
Anyone looking to cam? If you like what's on this site, we will have a good time :). Skype: john57271
ReplyDeletelets c2c stud. love ripe shitholes
Deleteskype:andre.davis75
Fuck, this gets me so hard
DeleteI swear this is the same top from a long lost fav of mine. Best quote "eat that genuine football player jock shit". wish I knew who he is and what his films are.
ReplyDeleteThis top is Donnie Russo. The guy you're thinking of from long ago is known as the Jock of Shit. Message here for more details...
Deletehey man, any more info on the Jock of Shit?
ReplyDelete