Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Friday, August 30, 2013

He savors his own smelly crack and pit odor











Every guy is his own stink factory, and roddersla from DudesNude is no exception.  I hope to meet him for a sweaty stink swap on my next trip to Los Angeles. After sniffing his moist hairy smelly pits and anal region, I'll move to his feet and then I'm gonna need his semen in my mouth while I kiss him, hopefully with the smell of my private parts on his face.



Check him out on DudesNude. I'm sure he'd enjoy hearing your positive feedback.

3 comments: