Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Friday, August 16, 2013

"It's so nasty, but it's heaven."














































3 comments:

  1. BostonRipper@mail.comAugust 17, 2013 at 3:14 AM

    Hell yeah - still remember my first taste of a man's shithole. Ripe, masculine, unwashed, unwiped, raw, powerful, pungent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sucking a guys cock & balls while he's takin a crap right after a hard work out. When he's finished and stands up, I want my tongue to be his toilet paper. My nose will rup his hole and I'll get some on my mustache to save the flavor for later. I LOVE the Scent of a Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lick his shit hole

    ReplyDelete