Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dude fart-smothers his sub





Dudes are back at it again, trading insults while the top releases unbelievable amounts of flatulence.

13 comments:

  1. WOW, great blog man. My mate and I are Scottish and have kilts, we stick our head under each others and smell the stink, and sniff and taste the weeks of ripe pre cum, piss stained and fart smell left on our kilts, we keep special kilts for this. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BostonRipper@mail.comAugust 6, 2013 at 5:17 AM

      oh man, when i lived in London I'd take almost every weekend up in Edinburgh. The men in Scotland are so natural and uninhibited about their honest smells.

      Delete
    2. Okay the scottish guys sound hot as fuck! I would love to live where you guys do those things, and that the men are unihibited about their smells. I need to move there then! lol

      Delete
  2. I need a stinky buddy like you on a regular basis, as I have a lot of funky smells to share with another dude who with similar odors and mansmell interests. Any guys in San Francisco wanna do this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for for another Greekfarts full video! I love these! I would LOVE to have a guy like him to do those shaming farts and force me to smell like this!

    Please keep the full Greekfarts videos coming! I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does anyone fart that much? and who is that dumb ass sub?....He should be putting his mouth over his hole and sucking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HMMMMM ! Great ! i'd like to smell and lick that farting hole ! oh my god ! how does he do that ? what did he has eaten ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was hot but I think the operative word in the description might be unbelievable. lol. I like to fart as much as the next guy but come on....NONSTOP for almost 10 minutes? LOL. It was still hot tho

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahahahaahahah
    love it ..dumb sub ..I'd be all in there

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Greekfarts, he is real. These farts are real. He can suck air inside and push them out. He is fairly straight but guys pay him for extra fun fart times. These videos are basically how he pays his bills. Trust me, I know they are real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's also married to a really nice and hot woman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I can tell that greekfarts is mostly straight, and thank god cause it's so hot to see a really masculine guy farting, doing what he loves the most.And I agree with the poster saying his farts are real, I can tell they are. he grunts like a motherfucker. And it is true that it's how he pays his bills, on youtube he charges for you to see his videos. You can't see past 15 second clips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. where do you find his full videos? i love them but i cant pay for them

    ReplyDelete