Notice after Google deleted original blog

Over 400 postings. You can use the SEARCH BOX and ARCHIVE functions for random access. Use the NEXT POSTS and PREVIOUS POSTS to page through the blog. For internal links with page not found, change sniffmyanus to testrankpit because GOOGLE deleted the original blog links.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Go ahead, sniff my anus











Rare views of me, taken yesterday after the gym, with my sweat-soaked and funky-ass jockstrap thong in full view.  Stick your nose directly in as you lick the sweat from my moist balls.

21 comments:

  1. Hot, especially the first one, but how about some videos of you? Maybe some piss or fart videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fuckin' sexy....bury my face nice in deep in there and inhale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd lick the sweat off your nuts and savour the ripe man taste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. god I want to sniff snort lick suck that hot nasty sweaty ass from the gym. clean it good for you. then lick the sweat off your balls, and cock. then finish licking it out of your pitts. give you one hell of a tongue bath. you are one hot man. damn

    ReplyDelete
  5. could spend a day in there,
    I'd love to suck a hot cock while your fucking them,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me a Taste? Oldermalemassage@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WOULD LOVE TO LICK YOUR FEET

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed enough. Nice post. Love to fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hell I would love to eat out that ripe ass hole

    ReplyDelete
  10. right off the toilet, buddy no toilet paper, bury my face, sniff and lick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Ripe Fart Hole is Sucking Wind.
    I can hear it and smell it all the way to Palm Springs....or is that the Fucking Salton Sea?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw a video of you...you are suck a great Top...Man! you know how to use That shaft.
    Five Stars for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very horny hole. I would lick it top. But I think there will be many lickers before me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah You need your that Ass Fucked Good Deep & Hard!! And that Ass also need to be Spanked!! Besides looks like someone has Fucked it already by the looks of it. Just My thoughts. Top Dad here when you're ready for a Hot Hung Top Dad to Fuck your Hole & Cum deep inside of You!! Let Me know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My nose and tongue would be so deep in your hot ass that my beard will stink like your ripe hole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dig in deep, bro. You'll be happy you did. My stink finger doesn't lie; it smells of pure male locker room aroma: ripe and funky, with the sweet mix of odors consisting of sweat, shit residue, farts, and scrotal odor.

      Delete
  16. You are Gorgeous! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete